The generosity of others is at the core of our existence. It is only through the support of our many volunteers and public and private donors that we are able to give back to the communities we serve. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in your own community.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers at the Y:
- Serve on our Boards of Directors, Board of Managers and Committees……. Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and our community
- YPartners Campaign volunteer……Help tell the YMCA story to your friends and family to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Inspire kids as a coach, assistant coach or team parent for a YMCA youth sports teams
- Youth Programs volunteer……..Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Adult Programs volunteer…….Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
Volunteers are essential to us. If you would like to volunteer, contact the Y nearest you.