The YMCA Supportive Housing Campus provides a place to call home for 140 adults 18 and older. We currently have a waitlist and encourage prospective residents to call the campus at 515.288.2424 during business hours to learn more.
The applications to live at the Supportive Housing Campus occurs in two phases.
- Complete and sign the Application, Disclosure and Agreement for a background check
- Complete the Contact Sheet
- Read the Tenant Selection Criteria and sign the last page
- Read our Code of Conduct
- Turn in your signed Application, Contact Sheet and Tenant Selection Criteria page in person, by fax (515.237.3593), email (SupportiveHousing@dmymca.org) or mail (2 SW 9th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309)
- Turn in a $15 check or money order made payable to Central Iowa Supportive Housing or call 515.288.2424 to pay by credit card for the background check cost
- Once your background check is complete, our Housing Department will contact you with further information
- Click below to download and complete the Phase 1 paperwork
- As you get closer to the top of the waitlist, our Housing Department will contact you to schedule Phase Two of your application process
- Meet with the Housing Director to complete a Tax Credit Application
- Submit other documents as necessary